Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

This Is The Official Site Of The Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem: When I use Windows Explorer it hangs when trying to delete or right a file or folder.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Problem:  When I use Windows Explorer it hangs when trying to delete or right a file or folder. Empty
PostSubject: Problem: When I use Windows Explorer it hangs when trying to delete or right a file or folder.   Problem:  When I use Windows Explorer it hangs when trying to delete or right a file or folder. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:11 pm

Problem: When I use Windows Explorer it hangs when trying to delete or right a file or folder.

Possible Solution: If you have installed the Vividence player (MS site has a popup that asks if you want to take part in a usability survey, if you say yes, you will have had to install this ‘plug-in.’ – Uninstall the Vividence player.
Back to top Go down
http://eecl.ephpbb.com

Page 1 of 1