Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

This Is The Official Site Of The Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Problem: I've been using AdAware to clean out any “spyware” on my system, however, I keep getting.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Problem: I've been using AdAware to clean out any “spyware” on my system, however, I keep getting.....   Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:12 pm

Problem: I've been using AdAware to clean out any “spyware” on my system, however, I keep getting a cookie called "doubleclick". Does anybody know what it is and how to permanently remove it?

Possible Solution: Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options... > Privacy > Web Sites "To override cookie handling for individual Web sites, click the Edit button." Enter "doubleclick.net" in the edit box, and click "Block.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eecl.ephpbb.com

Problem: I've been using AdAware to clean out any “spyware” on my system, however, I keep getting.....
Page 1 of 1