Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

This Is The Official Site Of The Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Problem: When I attempt to install Easy CD Creator, the windows installer fails for me in both WinME and Win 2k pro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Problem: When I attempt to install Easy CD Creator, the windows installer fails for me in both WinME and Win 2k pro   Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:16 pm

Problem: When I attempt to install Easy CD Creator, the windows installer fails for me in both WinME and Win 2k pro. I don't even get files copied to the HD before it aborts.

Possible Solution: If you receive an error or the installer just quits when trying to install Roxio Easy CD Creator 5, then co to the folder: "C:\Program Files\Common Files" and rename the folder: "InstallShield" to "xInstallShieldx".

Then install Roxio Easy CD Creator 5. If in the future when trying to uninstall a program you receive an error, you can rename "InstallShield" to something else and rename "xInstallShieldx" back to "InstallShield". Although, this may never be necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eecl.ephpbb.com

Problem: When I attempt to install Easy CD Creator, the windows installer fails for me in both WinME and Win 2k pro
Page 1 of 1