Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

This Is The Official Site Of The Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem: Does anyone know if Windows ME has the little utility program called "Backup"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Problem:  Does anyone know if Windows ME has the little utility program called "Backup" Empty
PostSubject: Problem: Does anyone know if Windows ME has the little utility program called "Backup"   Problem:  Does anyone know if Windows ME has the little utility program called "Backup" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:20 pm

Problem: Does anyone know if Windows ME has the little utility program called "Backup"
that is located in the system tools of Windows 95 and 98?

Possible Solution: The MS Backup program is in the add-ons\msbackup folder on Microsoft Me CDs
but unfortunately it appears that not all OEMs have included this folder on
the CDs they provide with new PCs. Similarly many of those OEMs who
simply provide restore CDs appear also to have omitted this program.
See also MS KB Q264541 - "Microsoft Backup Tool Is Not Installed by Windows
Millennium Edition"
(http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q264/5/41.ASP)
Back to top Go down
http://eecl.ephpbb.com

Page 1 of 1