Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

This Is The Official Site Of The Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem: In the My Computer window, I click on Map Network Drive, select the next

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Problem:  In the My Computer window, I click on Map Network Drive, select the next Empty
PostSubject: Problem: In the My Computer window, I click on Map Network Drive, select the next   Problem:  In the My Computer window, I click on Map Network Drive, select the next Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:24 pm

Problem: In the My Computer window, I click on Map Network Drive, select the next available Drive letter, and select the path that is \\HOME\C, I can either check, or leave the Reconnect at logon box and it doesn't make a difference. I don't get any error message. But I also don't see the mapped drive.
I can access the ME C drive from the 98 machine through Network Neighborhood, but why can't I see it as a Network Drive?

Possible Solution: Is Tweak UI installed? If so, run it and go to the My Computer tab. Make sure that your chosen drive letter is enabled.
Back to top Go down
http://eecl.ephpbb.com

Problem: In the My Computer window, I click on Map Network Drive, select the next
Page 1 of 1