Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

This Is The Official Site Of The Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ...

Go down 

Second Year-Do you like the computer programs that you study in computer lab.
I like it verry much.
Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ... Vote_lcap100%Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ... Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Its not bad.
Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ... Vote_lcap0%Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Its bad.
Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ... Vote_lcap0%Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Its verry bad.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ... Empty
PostSubject: Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ...   Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:01 pm

Second Year-Do you like the computer programs that you study in computer lab.
please give your answer above.
Back to top Go down
http://eecl.ephpbb.com

Second Year-Do you like the computer programs in ...
Page 1 of 1