Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

This Is The Official Site Of The Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem: I get an error message when I load Outlook Express (IE5.5 SP1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Problem:  I get an error message when I load Outlook Express (IE5.5 SP1) Empty
PostSubject: Problem: I get an error message when I load Outlook Express (IE5.5 SP1)   Problem:  I get an error message when I load Outlook Express (IE5.5 SP1) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Problem: I get an error message when I load Outlook Express (IE5.5 SP1) for the first time - 'Explorer has caused an error in COMCTL32.DLL. Explorer will close...'. And pretty much everything closes down. It's fine thereafter.

Possible Solution: It's a bug in the PGP plugin for Outlook Express. In versions after 6.5.8 (e.g. 7.0), it *might* be fixed. Since I really don't rely on the plugin, I merely installed PGP without it and it works fine. If I need to unscramble a news item, I just decrypt the current window from PGPTray.
Back to top Go down
http://eecl.ephpbb.com

Problem: I get an error message when I load Outlook Express (IE5.5 SP1)
Page 1 of 1