Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

This Is The Official Site Of The Electrical Engineering Laboratories/University Of Salahadin

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem: On boot up, after it displays "verifying DMI pool data...", the next message I see is "Cannot set the code page(s) ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Problem:  On boot up, after it displays "verifying DMI pool data...", the next message I see is "Cannot set the code page(s) ... Empty
PostSubject: Problem: On boot up, after it displays "verifying DMI pool data...", the next message I see is "Cannot set the code page(s) ...   Problem:  On boot up, after it displays "verifying DMI pool data...", the next message I see is "Cannot set the code page(s) ... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 4:29 pm

Problem: On boot up, after it displays "verifying DMI pool data...", the next message I see is "Cannot set the code page(s) in Display.sys". WinME continues to load without any problems. I play games ok and everything looks fine. I'm just a bit concerned on this message.

Possible Solution: Click Start, click Run, type MSCONFIG (hit enter), click the button labeled “Extract File…” For the name of the file you want to restore, type EGA.CPI. Restore from your Windows Millennium CD (if your CD is your D: drive, type: D:\WIN9X). Save File In: C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND. (Found that in msconfig (international) pointing to display data file
c:\windows\command file EGA.CPI).
Back to top Go down
http://eecl.ephpbb.com

Problem: On boot up, after it displays "verifying DMI pool data...", the next message I see is "Cannot set the code page(s) ...
Page 1 of 1